Although I have never heard of this fashion brand before, the Bar Refaeli Rampage Campaign has already remedied that fact. Reprising her role as the face of Rampage for the second season in a row, she definitely does the clothes justice, or is it the other way around?
Photographed by Gilles Bensimon, the Bar Refaeli Rampage Campaign takes place in none-other-than Paris Hilton’s former abode. Check out the images above for a glimpse of what's to come.
Image Credit: Gilles Bensimon
The Bar Refaeli Rampage Campaign Sizzles in Paris's Old Home
1. Fashion Campaigns in Unique Locations - Fashion campaigns are taking place in unique, non-traditional locations to create standout and memorable experiences for their audience.
2. Celebrities as Fashion Brand Ambassadors - More fashion brands are teaming up with celebrities to serve as the face of their campaigns, drawing in a larger audience and creating buzz.
3. Photography as a Branding Tool - Brands are using high-quality photography to create visually stunning campaigns that showcase their products and create a desired lifestyle.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the use of unique locations and celebrity brand ambassadors to create memorable, experiential campaigns that resonate with their audience.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - The use of celebrity endorsements in fashion campaigns creates brand awareness and buzz, which can be leveraged by companies in various industries.
3. Photography and Advertising - Brands in various industries can utilize high-quality photography in their advertising campaigns to create stunning visuals and showcase their products or services.