The BAPE clothing label released its ladies Fall/Winter collection. The pieces are much the same as its male-centered collections, utilizing similar baggy styles and statement-making graphic prints.
The brand extends the camouflage pattern that it's known for to a majority of the styles in this collection, offering its female consumers different earth-toned greens and royal purple and deep blue variations. The print is included on an array of pieces, from jackets and hoodies to skirts, dresses and accessories.
Also included in the ladies BAPE clothing collection are a series of printed leggings, joggers and jeans -- making the sought-after styles offered to men more accessible. The iconic BAPE shark emblazons a number of the pieces, while others opt for the brand name or its ape logo instead.
The BAPE Clothing Collection was Expanded with a New Line for Women
1. Camo-print Female Streetwear - Create a new line of camo-print female streetwear capitalizing on the popularity of this collection and making it available to a broader market.
2. Gender Nonspecific Clothing - Release a line of gender-nonspecific clothing, based on baggy and bold styles with graphic prints, to reach a diverse and inclusive market.
3. Printed Leggings and Joggers - Design more unique prints for leggings and joggers to satisfy customer demand and provide a wider range of options.
1. Streetwear Fashion - Expand into streetwear fashion with a more inclusive approach to gender-specific clothing.
2. Athleisure Clothing - Combine function with fashion to create more athleisure options for everyday wear.
3. Accessories - Incorporate branded accessories such as hats, bags, and shoes to complete a head-to-toe merchandise look.