Bang and Olufsen don't come out with new speakers that often, but when they do... they create works of art. Now they have released their latest speakers, the BeoLab 5 loudspeakers. They're hot.
"BeoLab 4 proves that excellent sound and acoustic performance is wonderfully compatible with the design and crafting of a compact and intriguing cabinet. BeoLab 4 is ideal with a compact BeoSound audio system, as rear speakers for home cinema, or as superbly performing PC loudspeakers. Despite its modest size, the pyramid-shaped BeoLab 4 is a true hi-fi loudspeaker, with the amplifier built into the loudspeaker unit and a range of Bang & Olufsen proprietary acoustic technologies ensuring the best performance." B&O
1. Compact Speakers - The trend of compact speakers offers disruptive innovation opportunities for creating high-quality sound in a small form factor.
2. Integrated Amplifiers - The trend of integrated amplifiers provides disruptive innovation opportunities for combining amplification technology with speaker units.
3. Multi-purpose Speakers - The trend of multi-purpose speakers presents disruptive innovation opportunities for designing speakers that can serve different audio needs, such as home cinema or PC use.
1. Audio Equipment - The audio equipment industry can leverage the trend of compact speakers to create innovative and portable audio solutions.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore the trend of integrated amplifiers to develop all-in-one audio devices that combine amplifier and speaker functionalities.
3. Home Theater - The home theater industry can tap into the trend of multi-purpose speakers to offer versatile and immersive audio experiences for customers.