The strong lines and bold shapes that make up the jewelry in the Bande Des Quatres collection owe themselves to past architectural designs and artworks. Each piece has been inspired by a specific architect or Bauhaus artist. For instance, the Eames bracelet is all geometrical while the Meier ring is more fluid. Touted as 'wearable archecture' by the creators, the accessories are stunningly modern and statement-making.
Each piece in the Bande Des Quatres collection is conceived by Montreal-native Erin Wahed and handmade by world-renowned Canadian jeweler Janis Kerman. Based in New York City, Bande Des Quatres works with sterling silver, oxidized sterling silver, 18kt yellow and palladium white gold and precious gemstones. All the finishes used, from sand blasting to scratching, oxidizing to polishing, are applied by hand.
The Bande Des Quatres Jewelry is Bold and Artistic
1. Architectural-inspired Accessories - Opportunity for designers to create bold and artistic accessories inspired by architecture.
2. Geometric Jewelry - Potential for jewelry designers to explore bold lines and strong shapes in their designs.
3. Wearable Architecture - A trend towards creating statement-making accessories that resemble architectural structures.
1. Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for fashion accessory brands to incorporate architectural designs into their collections.
2. Jewelry Design - Potential for jewelry designers to draw inspiration from architecture and create unique, artistic pieces.
3. Luxury Goods - A growing market for luxury accessories that are inspired by architecture and offer a modern, statement-making design.