Designers Crystal Fontan (better known as Bamboota) and Elliott Fernandez have created a humorous line of Marvel-themed breakfast cereals.
Reminiscent of cereals from the 90s, these Marvel superhero cereals contain ample amounts of marshmallows, they come with a toy and features box art that make use of vibrant colors. Cleverly combining the names of current cereal brands with that of iconic Marvel heroes, Bamboota and Fernandez create their own pun-filled cereal names; Loki Charms, Groot Loops, Honey Nut Thorrios, Cap'n Ameri-Crunch and Tony's Iron Bran. In addition to the clever names, the cereal boxes showcase great art, comedic flavor texts and marshmallow superhero designs.
Unfortunately Bamboota's and Fernandez' line of Marvel breakfast cereals aren't available in stores, however, for those in love with the designs, they are available for purchase as t-shirts.
Bamboota and Fernandez Create Their Own Line of Marvel-Themed Cereals
1. Humorous-themed Breakfast Cereals - Creating breakfast cereals with clever and humorous themes, such as Marvel superheroes, presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cereal industry.
2. Nostalgic Packaging Design - Using vibrant colors, iconic characters, and clever pun-filled names on cereal boxes taps into nostalgia and offers a chance for disruptive innovation in packaging design.
3. Limited Edition Collaborations - Collaborating with popular franchises, like Marvel, to create limited edition breakfast cereals not available in stores presents a unique opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food industry.
1. Cereal - The cereal industry can explore disruptive innovation by creating themed cereals that appeal to the humor and nostalgia of consumers.
2. Packaging Design - Packaging design industries can seize the opportunity to incorporate clever and nostalgic elements into their designs, like the vibrant and humorous Marvel-themed cereal boxes.
3. Food Merchandising - Food merchandising industries can capitalize on the popularity of limited edition collaborations by offering exclusive themed products to consumers.