Designed by the Nomad ATA brand, these bamboo sunglasses are eco-friendly and fashion-forward. In addition to their sleek and green design, these shades are capable of floating on water.
Striving to provide their consumer with a product that shades their eyes with style while having a positive effect on the environment, the Nomad ATA company started with this line of bamboo sunglasses. These spectacular shades are equipped with polarized lenses as well as spring-loaded hinges. The sunglasses are FDA-approved and float on water as opposed to sinking to the floor like most sunglasses styles.
Making these sunglasses ultra lightweight means consumers never have to worry about losing them at the bottom of the ocean.
These Eco-Friendly Sunglasses are Sustainable and Float on Water
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Opportunity for companies to create sustainable and fashionable products such as bamboo sunglasses.
2. Floatable Products - Opportunity for companies to innovate and create products that float on water.
3. Polarized Lenses - Opportunity for companies to invest in polarized lenses for their products.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create eco-friendly and sustainable products such as bamboo sunglasses.
2. Outdoor Equipment - Companies can create outdoor equipment that is functional and floatable such as sunglasses.
3. Optical Industry - Opportunity for the optical industry to invest in polarized lenses that enhance vision in bright conditions.