We Are Knitters, a DIY label that makes knitting more accessible, has announced the launch of a new range of kits that utilize bamboo fiber. Soft, lightweight, eco-friendly, and naturally anti-microbial, bamboo fiber is well-suited to the hot summer weather, allowing DIYers to sport their own knitted apparel year-round.
The brand currently offers four different designs that make use of bamboo fiber, including its Sagres Sweater, Lagos Top, Faro Dress, and Tavira Swimsuit. The designs range from Easy to Advanced, allowing both newly acquainted and seasoned knitters to create a garment that suits their style. Knitters can also choose from an array of summer-ready color options.
Like all of WAK's offerings, the bamboo fiber kits come with all supplies needed, along with clear instructions to guide knitters through the creation process.
Image Credit: We Are Knitters
We are Knitters Has Launched Bamboo Fiber Kits for the Hot Summer Weather
1. Bamboo Fiber DIY Kits - The growth of eco-friendly and lightweight materials presents an opportunity for companies interested in creating DIY kits that utilize sustainable materials for their products.
2. Year-round Knitwear - The creation of lightweight knits suitable for different seasons can initiate a trend of DIY clothing sewing and knitting projects that cater to versatile climates.
3. DIY Apparel Accessiblity - With the launch of DIY kits for all skill levels, businesses could focus on creating more accessible DIY clothing for people of all knitting levels, abilities, and sizes.
1. Crafts and DIY - Opportunity for businesses to innovate in the industry of providing DIY hobbyists innovative craft-making materials and self-tutorials.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The use of bamboo fiber DIY kits highlights an opportunity for businesses to provide eco-friendly materials in the fashion industry, tapping into a growing audience for sustainable fashion.
3. Online Retail - Businesses aiming to provide an accessible platform for DIY enthusiasts need to explore the potential of digital retail space, with significant growth in online shopping and remote presence opportunities.