The latest spread to watch out for is the Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Dossier Journal Fall 2011 shoot, which features the supermodel in some rather subdued, yet seductive poses.
Enlisting the services of acclaimed fashion photographer Dan Martensen, the Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Dossier Journal Fall 2011 photoshoot captures the beauty in a series of black and white images, rendering emotions of vintage fashion photography. The lusty model is restrained throughout the shoot, often showing her back to the lens. The shoot is styled by Parisian stylist Marine Braunshvig, who clads the model in various seasonal looks from an array European labels. The monochrome shots are juxtaposed with washed clothing and the pale, yet beautiful skin of Bambi Northwood-Blyth.
The photoshoot will be part of the 'Secret Meaning of Things' editorial.
Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Dossier Journal Fall 2011 is Vivacious
1. Monochrome Trend - The monochrome trend in fashion is growing and could lead to increased demand for black and white style clothing.
2. Vintage Fashion Trend - The black and white, vintage fashion trend could disrupt modern fashion by driving demand for retro, subdued styles.
3. Subdued Marketing Trend - Marketing campaigns featuring black and white photography could disrupt the traditional market by standing out through uniqueness.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can respond to the growing desire for black and white fashion by designing and producing more monochrome clothing lines.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry could benefit from the resurgence of black and white photography styles through increased demand for black and white photography services and equipment.
3. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry could disrupt the traditional advertising landscape by using unique black and white photography campaigns.