11by Boris Bidjan Saberi works in collaboration with Salomon on the new sneaker model entitled 'Bamba 2 Low.' It is a low-cut silhouette that is adorned in a special painted visual effect, the back of the sneaker looks as if it has been dipped in black paint.
The structure is all-white so that the overall look delivers clean, yet contrasting visuals. The joint sneakers boast an upper constructed from stretchy textiles and mesh materials lined with faux leather. The laces are covered by a zippered enclosure at the vamp and the toe showcases a rounded-off structure. Additional details that round out the sneaker are the heel counter and the design details at the outer side.
The New Bamba 2 Low Sneakers Boasts a Unique but Simple Design
1. Dipped Paint-accented Sneakers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating customized sneaker designs with dipped paint accents.
2. Collaborative Fashion Partnerships - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with different fashion brands to create unique sneaker collections.
3. Contrasting Visuals in Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with contrasting visual effects on sneakers to create eye-catching designs.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing customization options for sneakers in retail stores.
2. Sportswear Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating visual effects like dipped paint into sportswear designs.
3. Footwear Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new materials and techniques to create visually striking sneakers.