In time for the summer, the BAIT and Reebok 'West East' collection will hit store shelves, with three different classics reworked by the two brands.
All of the designs are relatively similar, with each one boasting white leather uppers, dual-branding, and a series of perforations on the uppers to increase breathability and comfort over hours of wear. This classic construction gives the tennis sneakers a lot of durability, with users able to simply wipe the uppers clean. The three silhouettes are dubbed the the 'Exofit Lo,' 'Workout,' and 'Club.'
Each shoe is dedicated to one of the brands, with BAIT's name, logo, and the American flag featured on the left sneaker, while Reebok's branding and the UK flag is on the right.
Image Credit: HYPEBEAST
BAIT and Reebok Joined to Revitalize Three Classic Designs
1. Co-branded Retro Tennis Sneakers - Opportunity for brands to collaborate on reworking classic designs to create unique and appealing sneakers.
2. Revitalization of Classic Designs - Redesigning classic sneaker silhouettes with added durability and comfort features.
3. Dual-branding in Sneaker Collections - Creating collaborative sneaker collections that incorporate dual-branding for added appeal.
1. Footwear - Brands in the footwear industry can explore collaborations and reworks of classic designs to attract customers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the trend of co-branded sneakers and create collaborations that bring nostalgic designs back to life.
3. Sports and Athletics - Sports and athletic brands can leverage the revival of retro sneakers and collaborate with other brands to reach broader consumer demographics.