These tattoos are very controversial, yet incredibly interesting. The Twin Towers tattoo, for example, was created as a memorial, showing various icons of New York City on 9/11 including the Statue of Liberty.
That aside, some of the other tattoos could evoke some pretty offended responses, like the “lucky you” tattoo.
I do love the insanity of the Internet when I write articles like this, but it is also clearly full of lots of edgy and daring people.
Permanent Social Faux Pas Inking
1. Controversial Tattoos - Opportunity for developing new tattoo styles and personalized designs that cater to edgy customers.
2. Memorial Tattoos - Opportunity for developing new ways to remember events and people through tattoos.
3. Provocative Tattoos - Opportunity for creating increased demand for tattoos that push the limit of social norms.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for designers and clothing companies to create clothing lines that feature controversial tattoos as part of their designs.
2. Tattoo Industry - Opportunity for tattoo artists to expand their services into memorial tattoos and provocative designs.
3. Art Industry - Opportunity for artists to showcase provocative tattoos as a form of art.