Tech company Taser recently created the Axon Body camera as a clever way to amp up security and safety of police officers in metropolitan forces. The Axon Body camera is a small, compact and sleek square camera that hooks onto the uniform of police officers and films their surroundings.
The Axon Body cameras are a clippable modern-day square-shaped webcams that are able to record 12 hours of footage on one charge. The camera has the capability of recording from a 130-degree view and directly send the footage to a cloud server for use. These body cameras were created to help further eliminate crime and capture evidence for court cases, such as domestic abuse trials. Officers wearing the Axon Body camera are required to alert those around them that they are being filmed. Until then, the camera remains off and unused.
The Axon Body Cameras are Designed with Police Officers in Mind
1. Stealth Body Cameras - Stealth body cameras are compact and discreet devices used by police officers to enhance security and safety.
2. Recordable Webcams - Recordable webcams with cloud storage capabilities enable efficient capture and storage of footage for law enforcement purposes.
3. Evidentiary Technology - Evidentiary technology like the Axon Body cameras plays a crucial role in collecting and preserving evidence for court cases.
1. Law Enforcement - The law enforcement industry can leverage stealth body cameras to improve officer safety and increase accountability.
2. Surveillance and Security - The surveillance and security industry can incorporate recordable webcams with cloud storage to provide efficient and scalable video surveillance solutions.
3. Legal Technology - The legal technology industry can embrace evidentiary technology advancements like body cameras to streamline evidence collection and improve courtroom procedures.