Japan-based label Awesome Boy returns with a selection of fashionable goods for the Fall/Winter 2019 season. The drop features juxtaposing designs that are focused on function when it comes to the label's reworked products. The design angle highlights classic retro flare, showcased with a lookbook that takes place in the rural settings of Japan.
Some of the pieces include vests and tops with multiple pockets to deliver function as well as lightweight layering items to offer technicality. The accessory options include Timberland boots and militaristic backpacks, alongside wool coats, jackets, track pants, track jackets, and more. There are also headwear designs in the form of snapbacks, beanies, and berets as well. Notably, there is a crossbody bag made from a set of Yankees caps.
Awesome Boy Unveils Diverse Vintage Goods for FW19
1. Reworked Streetwear - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by reworking classic streetwear designs with a functional focus.
2. Juxtaposing Designs - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by creating designs that combine contrasting elements for a unique aesthetic.
3. Technical Accessories - Opportunity to disrupt the accessories industry by offering functional and technical options such as militaristic backpacks and lightweight layering items.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate reworked streetwear designs and create unique juxtaposing styles.
2. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to focus on creating functional and technical options to meet the demand of consumers.
3. Retro-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for brands in the retro-inspired fashion industry to incorporate functional designs and offer a unique aesthetic.