There are so many points of reference when it comes to the A.W.A.K.E. by Natalia Alaverdian FW13 collection that it may be hard for some people to keep it all straight. The first and most obvious influence is the Scottish Highlands. With the classic tartan pattern making its way into the collection, the looks are definitely fit for a "bonnie wummin."
The A.W.A.K.E. by Natalia Alaverdian FW13 collection also takes cues from the Japanese samurai culture. Dark and structured, the two come together to create looks that are borderline costumey. Of course, the third source of inspiration doesn't help in that department. With a nod to sheep, there are appearances of three dimensional sheep heads, complete with curling horns and decorated chunky turtlenecks. The line is made for statement-making women.
The A.W.A.K.E. by Natalia Alaverdian FW13 Collection is Costumey
1. Scottish Highlands Influence - Opportunity for incorporating traditional tartan patterns into modern fashion designs.
2. Japanese Samurai Culture Influence - Potential for creating dark and structured fashion looks inspired by samurai aesthetics.
3. Sheep-inspired Fashion - Innovative opportunity to incorporate three-dimensional sheep heads and chunky turtlenecks into fashion designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can explore incorporating cultural influences and animal-inspired elements into their collections.
2. Textile - Opportunity for producing and supplying tartan patterned fabrics for fashion designers.
3. Accessories - Potential to create unique sheep-inspired accessories like chunky turtlenecks and sheep head-shaped accessories.