This 'Average Joe' financial infographic by Pay Day Loan is a telling slew of statistics bound to impact those who are either in debt or at risk at becoming so.
Detailing the average cost of life from attending university and onward, this debt-focused chart is both comedic and cautionary. Featuring the average costs of many things, from attending university to enduring a mid-life crisis, this tongue-in-cheek guide is an entertaining look at why it might be wise to pinch pennies.
Though this is motivated by the idea of enlightening readers into saving, this content is highly related to an upcoming US governmental vote that will allegedly double interest rates. Seeking to make the point that this is an unfavorable change, this chart clearly demonstrates the kind of trouble that readers can expect to encounter.
The Average Joe Finance Infographic Features Startling Stats
1. Debt Awareness - Opportunities for innovative financial services that help people manage and reduce their debt.
2. Cost of Living - Opportunities to create affordable solutions for essential expenses like education, healthcare, and housing.
3. Financial Education - Opportunities for interactive and engaging tools that educate people about personal finance and budgeting.
1. Personal Finance - Disruptive innovation opportunities in providing accessible and user-friendly financial products and services.
2. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing cost-effective and efficient models for higher education.
3. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities in leveraging technology to improve financial management and literacy.