The Aurelio Costarella FW 2012 collection was debuted at the L’Oreal Melbourne fashion festival. The series focused on textile development in cocktail dresses and chiffon gowns. Costarella favors delicate detailing, including feathered sleeves and intricately embroidered bodices. The gowns are cut into simple, romantic silhouettes, emphasizing strong and confident femininity. A gorgeous evening gown is cut into an almost-black burgundy silk, allowing for a more engaging finish.
The Austrailian designer has been hugely celebrated, both with celebrity attention and awards. He was nominated for Evening Wear Designer of the Year in the Prix De Marie Claire Awards.
The Aurelio Costarella FW 2012 is ultra luxurious and chic, with a contemporary twist on traditional silhouettes. The results are simple, yet stunning.
The Aurelio Costarella FW 2012 Collection is Chic
1. Textile Development - Opportunity for disruptive innovation lies in the development of new textiles for cocktail dresses and chiffon gowns, incorporating unique and sustainable materials.
2. Delicate Detailing - Innovation can be found in the creation of new techniques for intricate embroidery and the application of feathered sleeves, enhancing the design and appeal of garments.
3. Contemporary Twist - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the fusion of traditional silhouettes with modern elements, creating unique and fashionable designs that appeal to the contemporary market.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers have an opportunity to embrace disruptive innovation by exploring new concepts in textile development and delicate detailing, elevating the quality and aesthetics of their designs.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can seize the opportunity for disruptive innovation by investing in research and development of new materials and techniques that enable the creation of luxurious and visually stunning garments.
3. Evening Wear Retail - Retailers specializing in evening wear can leverage disruptive innovation by curating collections that offer a contemporary twist on traditional designs, appealing to customers seeking modern elegance.