For most people, furniture shopping is time-consuming and draining. Augmented Pixels, leader in Augmented Reality solutions created a new mobile application/tool ‘ShowInRoom’ presented at CES 2014 that will make the future of furniture shopping a breeze. The mobile and tablet tool enables viewers to browse through favorite furniture providers, designers and retailers with the slide of a finger. The ‘ShowInRoom’ tool can literally show the viewer what a furniture piece will look like in their real living space, against walls and home decor. The tool is an extremely useful platform for potential customers to “try out” the furniture virtually without the heavy lifting.
ShowInRoom combines the advantages of in-store shopping in the comfort of one’s home. The 3D high defection colors, display catalog and show room models almost perfectly on a tablet. A snapshot of the living space allows individuals to easily and virtually play around with different furniture collections at home.
The revolutionary ShowInRoom application tool is sure to transform traditional furniture shopping in 2014.
The Augmented Pixels ShowInRoom 3D Tablet Tool Debuted at CES 2014
1. Virtual Interior Design - Augmented Reality tools like ShowInRoom 3D Tablet Tool allow customers to visualize furniture in their own homes, creating an opportunity for virtual interior design experiences.
2. Augmented Reality Shopping - Tools like ShowInRoom create opportunities for retailers to enhance the online shopping experience and provide customers with a more interactive way to shop from home.
3. Mobile Retail Technology - Mobile applications like ShowInRoom have the potential to transform the way people shop for furniture, creating an opportunity for retailers to integrate mobile technology into their sales strategies.
1. Furniture Retail - Furniture retailers who adopt augmented reality technology and virtual interior design experiences like ShowInRoom can differentiate themselves and attract customers looking for innovative and convenient ways to shop.
2. Mobile App Development - The success of ShowInRoom presents an opportunity for mobile app developers to create similar applications for other industries, such as fashion or home decor.
3. Home Improvement - The integration of augmented reality and virtual interior design experiences like ShowInRoom could potentially disrupt the home improvement industry by offering customers a more convenient and interactive way to plan and execute home renovation projects.