Your kid may not be old enough to cruise around in an Audi R8, but he can probably hold his own with the Audi Mini Runner. This scooter isn't powered by any motor but it is a convertible, in a certain sense. The scooter can go from a seated position to a standing one and features a handbrake for safety purposes.
The Audi Mini Runner is made out of aluminum in a process known as "hydroforming," so you can rest assured that this just isn't a normal aluminum scooter with Audi branding. The scooter isn't exactly as expensive as an R8 or TT Turbo, but it will set you back $450. You can't cut corners when it comes to starting kids down the path of brand loyalty.
The Audi Mini Runner is Perfect for Baby Gearheads
1. Luxury Kids' Vehicles - Luxury brands are beginning to manufacture high-end transportation options for children.
2. Convertible Scooters - Scooters that can be converted from seated to standing position are becoming a popular trend in children's transportation.
3. Hydroformed Aluminum Construction - The hydroforming process is being used to construct high-quality, durable children's vehicles.
1. Children's Transportation - There is a growing market for luxury children's transportation as parents seek high-quality options for their kids.
2. Luxury Goods Manufacturing - Luxury brands are expanding into the children's market by producing high-end products such as the Audi Mini Runner.
3. Hydroforming Manufacturing - The hydroforming process is being utilized in the manufacturing of high-quality children's vehicles and can potentially disrupt the traditional manufacturing process.