Shot on a luxury yacht sailing down the French Canal, the Aubade Fall/Winter 2012 campaign has found the sweet spot where sophisticated meets sexy. Like the French city scape and the Eiffel Tower that are in the backdrop, Dutch model Dioni Tabbers is at the height of beauty wearing sultry lingerie designs.
Tabbers is pretty young to be sailing on a luxury yacht, but I suppose if you look they way she does, people are likely to invite you aboard. The best thing about the campaign has to be the way that Tabbers has been styled as a sophisticated modern woman, instead of a raunchy vixen. Both men and women can look at this ad and be enticed to go out and buy this lingerie, and that is the mark of a truly good ad.
The Aubade Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign is Shot on a Boat in France
1. Luxury Lingerie Campaigns - More luxury lingerie brands could shoot their campaigns in a unique and luxurious setting to differentiate themselves.
2. Sophisticated and Modern Fashion Styling - Fashion brands could opt for a sophisticated and modern styling approach in their campaigns to appeal to a wider audience.
3. Gender-inclusive Advertising - Advertising that appeals to both men and women could be a new trend to consider, and may help expand the market for certain products.
1. Luxury Lingerie Brands - Luxury lingerie brands can choose to shoot their campaigns on a luxury yacht or other unique setting to increase the exclusivity of their brand.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry could consider more sophisticated and modern styling to appeal to a wider variety of consumers.
3. Advertising Industry - Gender-inclusive advertising could open new opportunities for brands to reach untapped audiences, leading to increased sales and brand awareness.