American denim brand Wrangler has announced that it will be expanding its popular 'All-Terrain Gear by Wrangler' line to include a range of fishing-focused pieces, which will be sold under a new capsule called 'ATG Wrangler Angler Collection.'
Functionality, durability, and comfort are at the forefront of the new sport-specific collection, which consists of a variety of pieces designed to improve ventilation and support anglers' range of motion.
"Wrangler was born as an outdoor brand. With the launch of the ATG Wrangler Angler Collection, we are harnessing our unique understanding of the importance of durability and versatility for outdoor apparel, to bring style and comfort to the sportfishing space," said Tom Waldron, EVP, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Global Brand President.
Image Credit: Wrangler
Wrangler Unveils Its New 'ATF Wrangler Angler Collection'
1. Fishing-specific Clothing Lines - Brands are expanding their collections to include sport-specific clothing, providing opportunities for designers to create functional, durable, and stylish pieces.
2. Performance and Comfort Clothing - A focus on functionality, durability, and comfort are driving innovation in the apparel industry, allowing brands to tap into new markets and niches.
3. Versatile Apparel for Outdoor Activities - The demand for versatile clothing is increasing as consumers look for pieces that they can wear for various outdoor activities, opening up opportunities for brands to create multi-purpose collections.
1. Clothing Industry - The clothing industry can create and expand upon fishing-specific lines, and can also incorporate performance and comfort-focused pieces for a wide range of outdoor activities.
2. Sporting Goods Industry - The demand for functional and durable apparel for outdoor activities provides opportunities for the sporting goods industry to partner with clothing brands and create innovative product lines.
3. Outdoor Recreation Industry - The need for versatile apparel provides the outdoor recreation industry with opportunities to collaborate with clothing brands and design multi-purpose collections that cater to a diverse range of activities.