Using rubber to create various accessories, Atara De Lange exhibits extreme creative powers. Her designs are classic but highly creative in their production and material process.
You would never think the work she features is made out of rubber. I usually associate rubber with elastics or rain boots, not accessories that are readily available to enhance an outfit. With items like bracelets, necklaces and back jewelry, Atara De Lange has won me over with her inventive use of raw natural rubber.
If you need some ideas on what to make with things lying around the house, a look at the works of Atara De Lange is definitely inspirational in showing how to make something beautiful out of anything.
Artist Atara De Lange Makes Beautiful Accessories Out of Ordinary Rubber
1. Rubber Jewelry - The trend of creating accessories out of rubber presents opportunities for innovative and sustainable materials in the fashion industry.
2. Creative Material Process - The trend of utilizing unconventional materials like rubber in jewelry-making opens up possibilities for unique and artistically expressive designs.
3. Repurposed DIY - The trend of repurposing everyday items to create fashionable accessories showcases the potential for eco-friendly and affordable fashion options.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of rubber and unconventional materials to create innovative designs and sustainable fashion products.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can incorporate rubber and other non-traditional materials to offer unique and edgy accessories that appeal to a wider consumer base.
3. Diy/craft - The DIY and craft industry can inspire enthusiasts to experiment with repurposing items and creating their own stylish accessories using accessible and eco-friendly materials.