If you are concerned about a particular skin issue like a rash or spot, but are too shy to ask a dermatologist, First Derm is the perfect solution. The online dermatological service allows you to anonymously submit a photo of your skin and receive an opinion from a board-certified dermatologist within 24 hours. To get screened, simply send a picture with a description. An account or registration is not required and the response will go directly to your phone.
The app also provides a skin guide, so you can safely learn about common conditions from a legitimate source. It also helps you find your closest dermatologist, pediatrician and pharmacy using geolocating technology. The anonymity makes it easier for people to ask a dermatologist, especially if they are worried about sexually transmitted diseases.
First Derm Lets You Ask a Dermatologist Without Going to a Clinic
1. Anonymous Health Services - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in providing anonymous access to healthcare professionals for sensitive medical concerns.
2. Telemedicine - Telemedicine platforms like First Derm offer a convenient and efficient way for patients to consult with healthcare professionals remotely.
3. Geolocating Technology in Healthcare - Utilizing geolocation technology to help users find healthcare providers in their vicinity creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in improving accessibility and convenience.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can leverage anonymous health services and telemedicine to reach and assist more patients, especially for sensitive medical concerns.
2. Dermatology - Innovative dermatology clinics can integrate anonymous skin services like First Derm to augment their offerings and improve patient experience.
3. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can explore partnerships with anonymous health services to provide information and support for specific medical concerns, increasing customer engagement.