The 70s are making a huge splash on the fashion scene this season and the Ashley Smith Vogue Italia spread is no exception! American-born model Ashley Smith looks trendy in designs by Blumarine, Jimmy Choo and Moschino and put together by stylist Cathy Kasterine.
The Ashley Smith Vogue Italia spread appears in the May 2011 issue of the magazine and showcases some major trends for the upcoming summer season. Cat-eye sunglasses, curly locks, hula hoops and high-waisted shorts are key looks that Smith epitomizes elegantly.
Retro vibes are further conveyed in the fashion shoot through key accessories like glass bottles of Diet Coke and inflatable pool accessories. The Ashley Smith Vogue Italia spread definitely fits in with some of this season’s key looks!
The Ashley Smith Vogue Italia May 2011 Shoot Exudes Retro Vibes
1. 70s Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create retro-inspired collections and accessories.
2. High-waisted Shorts - Potential for clothing retailers to cater to the demand for this trendy style.
3. Pool Accessories - Innovation opportunities for companies to create unique and fashionable pool accessories.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the 70s fashion trend and offer retro-inspired collections.
2. Retail - Clothing retailers can meet the demand for high-waisted shorts by offering a variety of styles.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunity for companies to design innovative and fashionable pool accessories for consumers.