The Ash Fall 2011 collection is a round-up of everything great about fall footwear. With different types of boots ranging from ankle boots adorned with studs, to knee-highs with fringe, to cozy, fur-lined wedges, the collection is oozing with a sense of edginess that is enough to make even the most die-hard summer-lover wish fall would come a little faster.
Inspired heavily by hiking gear, the Ash Fall 2011 shoe collection is a little bit rough around the edges. The motorcycle boots, in particular, are just asking to be destroyed and worn in to perfection.
Adding a toughness to delicate summer layers that can be taken into the beginning of the autumn season, the Ash Fall 2011 collection is a great way to transition into a new season.
The Ash Fall 2011 Collection is Rough and Rugged
1. Hiking-inspired Footwear - The trend of hiking-inspired footwear in fashion is providing an opportunity for brands to incorporate rugged and edgy elements into their collections.
2. Ankle Boots with Studs - The rise of ankle boots adorned with studs is disrupting the fashion industry by combining the ruggedness of hiking gear with a trendy and stylish aesthetic.
3. Fur-lined Wedges - The introduction of cozy, fur-lined wedges in the fall footwear collection is a disruptive innovation that offers a combination of comfort and style.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to embrace the trend of hiking-inspired footwear and incorporate rugged and edgy elements into their designs.
2. Shoe Manufacturing - The rise in popularity of ankle boots adorned with studs presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for shoe manufacturers to produce trendy and stylish footwear that combines ruggedness with fashion.
3. Retail - The introduction of fur-lined wedges in the fall footwear collection presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for retailers to offer customers a unique combination of comfort and style.