Packaged chocolate often plays it safe to ensure that those craving a sweet, creamy treat get what they're looking for, but the new Vivra artisan chocolate bars take a bold step in a different direction. The new flavors of Vivra chocolates includes Peanut Butter Pretzel and Curry Cashew, which both offer a distinctly different take on the packaged candy bar.
Candy is often formulated with children in mind given that they are often the ones who are consuming it. However, this preconception could be based on the fact that there are no true options on the market for the discerning adult palate. The Vivra artisan chocolate bars aim to change this with a formulation that is made with quality ingredients and that activate different parts of the palate.
The Vivra Artisan Chocolates are for Mature Palates
1. Gourmet Chocolate Bars - The trend towards more complex and adventurous flavor combinations in chocolate bars for adult consumers presents an opportunity for companies who can innovate in this space.
2. Adult Palate Confections - As consumers are increasingly looking for more elevated and sophisticated flavors in their confections, there is room for companies to pioneer this new market.
3. Non-traditional Candy Flavors - The trend towards uncommon flavors in traditional candy items, such as peanut butter pretzel and curry cashew, is a space to innovate and offer consumers unique taste experiences.
1. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry needs to keep up with the creative and diverse demands of adult consumers and explore new flavor combinations and packaging options.
2. Premium Chocolates Industry - The high-end chocolate industry could target more adventurous adult palates by combining unique flavors and quality ingredients in an elevated gourmet chocolate bar experience.
3. Snack Industry - The snack industry could expand its offerings and appeal to discerning adult consumers by exploring new ingredient pairings, as well as flavor and texture combinations, in chocolate and candy products.