Gracing the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of The Greatest magazine, the Arthur Gosse by Lowe Seger image series highlights a wardrobe of retro knitwear staples.
The model poses amidst a studio setting and is outfitted by visionary stylist Gaëlle Bon who dresses him in a pastel-hued palette of patchwork cardigans, ribbed turtleneck sweaters and vividly patterned trousers that embody an eclectic style aesthetic.
This flamboyant menswear editorial shines a light on one-of-a-kind knitwear garments that endorse a strong sense of personality. The Arthur Gosse by Lowe Seger fashion story sets the tone for the coming season with its rich display of cozy, wool-made clothes that are sure to keep one both warm and fashionable during cool winter months.
The Arthur Gosse by Lowe Seger Image Series is Retro-Inspired
1. Retro-inspired Knitwear - Opportunity for textile companies to create unique and colorful knitwear garments that embody a vintage aesthetic.
2. Eclectic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with bold colors, textures and patterns to create offbeat and flamboyant menswear garments.
3. Personalized Style - Opportunity for retailers to offer customizable knitwear options that allow customers to express their personality through unique clothing items.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can take inspiration from the eclectic knitwear editorials to design trendy and innovative garments for the winter season.
2. Textile - Textile companies can leverage the trend of retro-inspired knitwear to create new fabric designs and develop innovative methods for producing high-quality knitwear items.
3. Retail - Retailers can cater to the growing demand for personalized style by offering unique and customizable knitwear items that appeal to customers' individual tastes and preferences.