As a kid, I used to leave the Easter Bunny a few carrots, just to make sure I got some good chocolates. Now that I'm an adult, what do I have to do to make sure I get some Armani Easter Eggs this year?
"Embossed with the unmistakable 'A' and delivered in a sky blue box dressed with a ribbon, these chocolate eggs are not for the children to hunt down in the yard, but for a special someone who deserves some sweetness this spring," Luxist describes.
The epitome of good taste, in every sense, these golden eggs are just a matter of deciding whether or not to get one, just a question of how to accessorize. They look so good, I may just have to buy one for myself.
You don't have to wait for Easter to pick one up, and you'll probably miss out if you do. They hit Armani stores in mid-February.
Armani Easter Eggs
1. Luxury Easter Eggs - The trend of luxury Easter eggs with brand names promotes new opportunities for premium food and beverage companies
2. Personalized Gift-giving - The trend of personalized gift-giving promotes new opportunities for companies to offer custom and unique gift options, like fashion-branded Easter eggs.
3. Holiday Marketing - The trend of holiday branding promotes new opportunities for companies to market seasonal products and build brand awareness through limited edition and visually appealing offerings.
1. Premium Food and Beverage - The premium food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of luxury Easter eggs by offering high-end Easter eggs with upscale branding and packaging.
2. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can benefit from the trend of personalized gift-giving by expanding into unique gift offerings like fashion-branded Easter eggs.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and Advertising companies can leverage the trend of holiday branding by helping businesses create visually appealing and limited edition offerings to promote brand awareness during seasonal occasions.