Ari Soffer will bling out anything from pants to pillows, motorcycles and now canes. He has created a $150,000 diamond and ruby skull cane.
The Ari Soffer cane will be on exhibit at the designer's new store, which opened June 4 in Los Angeles. Despite the recession, the designer hopes more people will be interested in things like diamond, ruby and skull canes. I always thought that was a lacking market.
Implications - Ari Soffer's cane completely envelopes the diamond, ruby and skull market and establishes itself as an item that is as beautiful as it is novel. I don't know who would purchase the six-figure cane, but I think it would be the most amazing accessory for some rapper to hold in a music video. I wonder if they do rentals.
Ari Soffer Creates Skull and Diamond Walking Sticks
1. $150,000 Canes - Custom luxury walking canes with unique designs.
2. Diamond and Ruby Accessories - Incorporating precious stones and metals into custom luxury accessories such as canes and jewelry.
3. Novelty Luxury Items - Creating unique and extravagant luxury items for affluent and eclectic customers.
1. Luxury Goods - Innovating and expanding the luxury goods market with new and unique products.
2. Jewelry - Incorporating precious and semi-precious stones and metals into innovative jewelry designs.
3. Entertainment - Providing unique and extravagant accessories for music videos, photo shoots, and other entertainment media.