Milan Fashion Week was given a super sultry presentation when the Anthony Vaccarello Spring/Summer '16 collection took to the runway. This lavish collection features utilitarian styles with a sexy spin.
This season, the Anthony Vaccarello consumer revisits the military chic movement that took over fall 2013. The militarism of this collection is offered through khaki and black garments such as patchwork mini skirts and jackets with metallic hard wear. Chiffon shirts are detailed with silver studs, while t-shirts are embellished with colored studs to create an image of model -- and Vaccarello's muse -- Anja Rubik.
While the daywear is mainly militant, the Anthony Vaccarello collection also offers sultry eveningwear. An asymmetric jersey gown is anchored by a gold ring, while a double slit floor-sweeping skirt is held up by a leather sash.
The Anthony Vaccarello Spring Line Brought Sexy Militant Apparel to Milan
1. Military Chic Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating innovative military-inspired designs with a sexy twist.
2. Utilitarian Styles - Chance for disruptive innovation in developing trendy, functional clothing pieces for everyday wear.
3. Militarism in High Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in reimagining military elements and incorporating them into high-end fashion collections.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to create military-inspired apparel for both daywear and eveningwear.
2. Textile - Chance for disruptive innovation in textile production to develop innovative materials that combine functionality and style for utilitarian fashion.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry to design unique pieces that complement military chic outfits and add a touch of glamour.