Not only does black and white photography look incredible (setting a different tone than colored pictorials), but when done right it, can look incredibly alluring and seductive. A perfect example of this is the Anna Maria Jagodzinska Vogue Nippon August 2010 spread.
There's nothing hotter than a seductress donning sheer fabrics and lace. Entitled 'Soft Machine,' the Anna Maria Jagodzinska Vogue editorial was shot by photographer Hedi Slimane. Be sure to check out the gallery for more irresistible shots.
The Anna Maria Jagodzinska Vogue Nippon August 2010 Spread
1. Black and White Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating visually striking and seductive black and white fashion spreads.
2. Sheer Fabrics and Lace - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing alluring and provocative clothing using sheer fabrics and lace.
3. Seductive Fashion Editorials - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in capturing the allure and sensuality of fashion through editorial photography.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities in reimagining traditional photography techniques to create captivating and alluring fashion editorials.
2. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in incorporating sheer fabrics and lace into fashion designs for a seductive and enticing aesthetic.
3. Fashion Media - Disruptive innovation opportunities in reinventing fashion editorials to communicate seductiveness and allure in a unique and impactful way.