The Anker Nano II chargers are the latest iteration of the Gallium Nitride (GaN)-powered chargers that would provide users with a compact way to power up even the most power-hungry devices.
The chargers come in three models to choose from including the 30W, 45W and 65W options, which are reported to be 59%, 34% and 58% smaller than comparable alternatives on the market, respectively. The chargers will go to work offering an optimized level of power to the device connected and thus make them compatible with virtually any USB-C-compatible device.
The Anker Nano II chargers are priced starting at $29 each and are equipped with folding prongs that will further enhance their ability to be carried in a pocket or a bag between uses.
The Anker Nano II Comes in Three Models to Choose From
1. Gan-powered Tech Chargers - The Gallium Nitride-powered technology presents an opportunity to offer a more efficient, smaller and more powerful device charging option.
2. Compact Pocket-sized Chargers - The demand for tech gadgets that can fit in a pocket or bag creates opportunities for more compact designs of chargers like Anker Nano II.
3. Versatile Usb-c-compatible Chargers - With nearly all tech devices relying on USB-C ports, expansive compatibility presents an opportunity for charger innovators to offer solutions like Anker Nano II.
1. Consumer Electronics - The fast-growing industry presents opportunities for tech charger companies to create efficient and user-friendly charging options like Anker Nano II.
2. Travel and Tourism - The increasing travel trend calls for more compact and versatile tech devices, providing opportunities for travel charger manufacturers.
3. Sustainability - More efficient and portable tech chargers, like the Anker Nano II, contribute to the growing movement of sustainable technology.