Fight those pesky pigs with the new Angry Birds Catapult toy! UK-based Character Options has unleashed the latest product from the popular game, featuring the slingshot our short-tempered avians use to fight their battles. The colorful blue and green weapon comes armed with a red ball, featuring the faces of the Angry Birds characters.
The Angry Birds Catapult toy made its debut at Toy Fair 2011 and will be released some time between June and July. Check out the video to see it at work!
Battle Those Pigs with the Angry Birds Catapult Toy
1. Gamification of Traditional Games - Introducing new toys or games based on popular video or mobile games shakes up conventional product lines and targets younger demographics.
2. Crossovers of Virtual and Physical Worlds - Pairing video game characters or themes with real-world toys increases interactivity and enhances brand engagement.
3. Nostalgic Revivals of Classic Toys - Updating or re-releasing beloved childhood toys aims to appeal to adult collectors and foster brand loyalty.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can benefit from incorporating popular digital games into new toy products in order to appeal to younger demographics and increase brand engagement.
2. Video Game Industry - The video game industry could explore profitable marketing strategies through collaborations with toy companies and nostalgic revivals of classic gaming characters and trends.
3. Collectible Industry - Appealing to adult collectors through updates or re-releases of classic toys can create a loyal fanbase and drive sales in the collectibles market.