Angelino Petite Assista is a smart and modular electric bicycle that was built with new moms in mind. Instead of struggling with strollers on buses or using the car for a five minute drive to the grocery store, this bike allows women to travel conveniently and safely all the while staying active.
Designed by Bridgestone, the Angelino Petite Assista bike comes with a built-in baby seat in the front. The back rack can also accommodate another safety seat. Both of these seats boast added protection in the form of an adjustable head guard and seat belt. They also double as an impromptu shopping cart when not in use. To accommodate growing children, the seat has a reclining function and sliding foot rests.
The Angelino Petite Assista by Bridgestone Has Adjustable Safety Seats
1. Smart Mom-bikes - The trend in building modular and adjustable bikes for new moms to travel conveniently and safely while staying active creates opportunities for disrupting the baby stroller market.
2. Modular Electric Bicycles - As bicycles become more modular, and electric power becomes the norm, electric bike startups can find opportunities in developing new and highly modular bicycles.
3. Adjustable Head Guards and Seat Belts - Manufacturers can disrupt the baby safety industry by building more adjustable head guards and seat belts into baby products like strollers and car seats.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - The trend in building modular mom-bikes creates an opportunity for bicycle manufacturers to develop smart, modular electric bikes for families.
2. Baby Products - Manufacturers who specialize in baby products have an opportunity to develop modular baby products that can double as impromptu shopping carts when not in use.
3. Electric Bike Startups - Electric bike startups can develop new and highly modular bicycles to accommodate the trend in electric bikes becoming the norm for people looking to stay active and travel more conveniently.