Vans works in collaboration with Ancuta Sarca on a new collection together, channeling the fusion of masculine and feminine designs. This is often a pillar of Ancuta Sarca's work and the latest range prepares for the Spring/Summer 2023 season.
The exclusive new range is full of custom looks that take on design details from Vans as well including the iconic checkerboard print. The shoes are designed in tones such as black, white, and electric blue with a miniature heel detail. The theme also stems from race motifs with shoes that feature a white and red fabric and netted accents. The rest of the capsule includes a red kittle heel with laced detail and a vinyl knee-high design, some handbags, and a bodysuit.
Image Credit: Marc Abe
Ancuta Sarca Delivers a New Collection Alongside Vans
1. Motorsport-inspired Sneakers - The trend of motorsport-inspired sneakers provides an opportunity for brands to explore new designs and features that appeal to both men and women.
2. Collaborative Fashion Collections - The trend of collaborative fashion collections presents an opportunity for brands to pool their resources to create unique and exciting collections that resonate with consumers.
3. Fusion of Masculine and Feminine Designs - The trend of combining masculine and feminine designs creates a space for innovative fashion products that can satisfy a wider range of consumer preferences.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trend of motorsport-inspired sneakers by launching innovative new products that cater to both male and female fashion consumers.
2. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can explore the trend of collaborative fashion collections by partnering with fashion brands to create exciting new products that merge automotive and fashion design elements.
3. Sporting Goods Industry - The sporting goods industry can leverage the trend of the fusion of masculine and feminine designs by launching new products that cater to consumers seeking athletic shoes that match their personal style preferences.