With the recent British Royal Wedding, there is no better time to invest in some original British jewelry. Anabel Campbell ‘Navajo’ jewelry is not only British, but it is super-cute for summer! The British label is freshly emerging on the jewelry scene and touches on inspiration from all over the world!
The Anabel Campbell ‘Navajo’ jewelry line is described by the artist as “traditional hand crafted techniques with the vibrant optimistic colours and bold patterns in world textiles and tribal costume.”
Each of these choker necklaces and cuffs touch on some of summer’s hottest colours by using bold tangerine, white, and emerald green in many of their designs. The Anabel Campbell ‘Navajo’ jewelry line is excellently exotic. Stay tuned for their release of an online website!
The Anabel Campbell ‘Navajo' Jelwery Line is Luscious & Luxurious
1. British Jewelry with Global Inspirations - Opportunities for using traditional techniques and bold colors to create unique jewelry pieces inspired by global cultures.
2. Summer Statement Jewelry - Opportunities for designing bold and colorful jewelry pieces, such as choker necklaces and cuffs, for the summer season.
3. Emerging Local Jewelry Brands - Opportunities for up-and-coming jewelry brands to gain recognition and market share by offering unique and original designs.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion industry can incorporate and draw inspiration from traditional techniques and global cultures to create unique and stylish jewelry pieces for their customers.
2. E-commerce - The rise of e-commerce platforms provides opportunities for emerging local jewelry brands to reach a wider audience and increase sales through affordable online stores.
3. Luxury Goods - The use of high-quality materials and traditional techniques in creating unique and original jewelry pieces can increase the value and marketability of luxury jewelry brands.