Worried parents have often warned that listening to loud music with headphones can ruin one's hearing, but the AMPSound ear buds take that notion in the opposite direction by providing a device that both plays music and acts as a sound amplifier for hearing-impaired consumers. The AMPSound ear buds by Jabees are currently in the funding stage, and they would be a boon to the hearing-impaired community if they succeed.
As Bluetooth headphones, the product provides high-quality sound for music and phone calls. However, their real benefit comes in their ability to amplify incoming sound. The AMPSound ear buds come with 16 levels of sound intensity that can easily be adjusted by way of a connected power pack. The power pack's 3000 mAh capacity purportedly provides "at least 21 cycles of charging" and has a USB port so that consumers can charge their smartphones along with the AMPSound ear buds.
'AMPSound' Plays Music and Takes Calls While Doubling as a Hearing Amplifier
1. Hearing Amplifying Earbuds - There is a growing market for earbuds that can double as a hearing aid device.
2. Adjustable Sound Intensity - More products are beginning to offer customizable sound intensity levels to better meet the needs of individual users.
3. Multifunctional Earbuds - Combining several functions, such as music playback and phone call capability, into one device is becoming more popular.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry could benefit from offering more products that cater to customers with specific hearing needs.
2. Healthcare - Healthcare and hearing aid industries can explore partnerships to make hearing aids more accessible at an affordable price.
3. Mobile Accessories - The mobile accessories market can look into expanding offering that includes hearing-aid enabled earbuds or headphones.