So it seems that Alexander Amosu’s BlackBerry Pearl Diamond Edition, which retailed for $90,000, wasn’t enough. The latest BlackBerry from Amosu, of which only three were made, retails for about $200,000 and puts its Diamond Edition predecessor to shame.
Living up to its extravagant price tag, the latest Amosu BlackBerry is made out of solid 18 karat gold and encrusted with 4,459 diamonds, which have a net weight of 28.43 karats. It also comes with a global concierge service for “accessing the inaccessible”, according to NewLaunches.com.
The Amosu BlackBerry is the World's Most Expensive to Date
1. Luxury Tech - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the market for high-end, diamond-encrusted mobile devices.
2. Experiential Luxury - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique, premium experiences alongside luxury products, such as a global concierge service.
3. Personalization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering customizable luxury technology products, allowing customers to choose materials, designs, and features.
1. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with jewelry and fashion brands to create exclusive and extravagant tech accessories.
2. Concierge Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing specialized concierge services for luxury consumers, catering to their unique needs and desires.
3. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating technology into traditional jewelry designs, such as incorporating smart features or personalized displays.