Fourth of July is right around the corner, so American label For Love & Lemons decided to celebrate the best way possible with their new American Dreamz Lookbook.
Model Chloe Norgaard stars in the lookbook with her bright highlighter-hued hair and all-American apparel. She holds up the red, white and blue flag proudly while lounging on a rooftop patio filled with flowers. Worry free and only concerned with having fun, Chloe Norgaard is perfect for the spontaneous and rebellious nature of the American Dreamz Lookbook. The model also wears free-flowing all-white dresses paired with old sneakers which perfectly fit into the mood of the shoot.
If you're unsure about how to celebrate the fourth of July this year, check out the American Dreamz Lookbook for some laid-back fashion-forward ideas.
The American Dreamz Lookbook from 'For Love & Lemons' Celebrates July 4th
1. Bright-haired Models - There is an opportunity to disrupt the modeling industry by featuring models with unique and vibrant hair colors.
2. Patriotic Fashion - There is a chance to create innovative and trendy apparel that celebrates national pride and cultural events like Independence Day.
3. Laid-back Fashion - An opportunity exists to tap into the market demand for relaxed and casual fashion styles that still maintain a sense of trendiness.
1. Modeling - The modeling industry can explore new avenues by embracing unconventional beauty standards and unique hair colors.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the demand for patriotic apparel and create stylish, yet comfortable clothing options for celebratory occasions.
3. Retail - Retailers can cater to the growing interest in laid-back fashion by offering trendy and relaxed clothing options that align with consumers' preferences.