The American Apparel Best Bottom in the World Contest is a mouthful to say and an eyeful to see. Ladies from all over the world have entered their beautiful buttocks online for the chance to win it all.
What is “it all” you ask? Well the winner will be the new face, er bum, of the new American Apparel intimate line. Second place is first loser, but they still get rewarded with $300 dollars and a bag of schwag. The American Apparel Best Bottom in the World contest runs til February 21 so ladies get your pictures in now!
The American Apparel Best Bottom Contest is Competively Cheeky
1. Bottom-baring Contests - Opportunity to create new competitions that test non-traditional elements of beauty and provoke controversy.
2. Intimate Apparel Marketing - Possibility of engaging customers by promoting self-confidence and inclusivity.
3. Online Beauty Pageants - Online platforms to host non-traditional beauty pageants that celebrate diverse body types.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Innovative and non-traditional marketing strategies to promote fashion brands.
2. Advertising - Opportunity for companies to widen the conversation about what is considered beautiful and challenge societal norms.
3. Technology - Creation of new platforms to allow individuals to showcase their beauty and redefine beauty standards.