As a huge Britney Spears fan, it's hard to think of anything but her song 'Lace and Leather' when I hear those two words, but the Alys Hale x Fashion Gone Rogue luxe leather and lace photoshoot is anything but bubblegum pop.
Lensed by photography duo Andrew and William Ho, this exclusive shoot for the online fashion mag captures Alys in some of the hottest winter wardrobe pieces from top designers Valentino, Lanvin, Gucci, Prada and more. In elegant long leather gloves, Alys is the perfect portrait of a femme fatale, and there's an overwhelming sense of mystery to the shot as she poses in an oversized chapeau.
With the weather getting colder for many in North America and Europe, now's the perfect time to check out the Alys Hale x Fashion Gone Rogue shoot for some lovely luxe winter wardrobe inspiration.
The Alys Hale x Fashion Gone Rogue Shots are all Lace and Leather
1. Leather Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing sustainable leather alternatives for fashion products.
2. Winter Wardrobe - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative and functional winter clothing using smart materials and technologies.
3. Online Fashion Magazines - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing virtual reality and augmented reality technologies to enhance the online fashion magazine experience.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating sustainability practices in the fashion industry supply chain.
2. Textile - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Advancing textile manufacturing processes to create eco-friendly and high-quality fabrics.
3. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Harnessing artificial intelligence and machine learning to revolutionize the online fashion industry.