Outer Aisle makes a variety of alternatives to bread and its newest release introduces a vegetable-based bread substitute powered by broccoli. The Broccoli Sandwich Thins are made with fresh broccoli, eggs, nutritional yeast and aged Parmesan cheese. As such, the product is grain-free and it shares a full serving of the cruciferous vegetable.
With seven grams of protein per serving, these sandwich thins are versatile and ready for snacking straight out of the bag, or toasting and crisping in the oven or air fryer. These sandwich thins are free from flour, gums, soy, grains and gluten, and they speak to a wide range of consumers, whether they are looking for options that are low in carbs, keto-friendly or fuelled by veggies.
Outer Aisle's Sandwich Thins Provide Alternatives to Bread
1. Vegetable-based Substitutes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating more vegetable-based substitutes to appeal to consumers seeking low-carb or plant-based options.
2. Grain-free Products - Potential for disruptive innovation in creating grain-free products that appeal to consumers who are gluten-free or following a keto diet.
3. Protein-rich Snacks - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating protein-rich snacks using plant-based ingredients that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
1. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity for food manufacturers to develop and produce more vegetable-based alternatives to bread and other grains.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for companies in the health and wellness industry to market these broccoli-based sandwich thins as a healthy and nutritious option.
3. Plant-based Foods - Opportunity for companies in the plant-based foods industry to expand their protein-rich and grain-free options with products like broccoli-based sandwich thins.