Smart home solutions are quickly filing up the inside of consumer living spaces, so the new options like the D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug are being launched to provide a way to extend connectivity outside. The device is designed to be plugged in outdoors and will quickly provide access to two grounded three-prong outlets as well as a USB-A charging port. Users can take advantage of voice control functionalities to easily make changes to how the device works using Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri.
The D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug is also positioned as a clever security solution that will toggle lights on and off sporadically to give the appearance of the home being occupied to keep potential thieves away from the dwelling.
Image Credit: D-Link
The D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug Brings Voice Control Outside
1. Outdoor Smart Home Technology - There is a growing trend of outdoor smart home technology like the D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug that provide voice control functionalities beyond the indoors.
2. Smart Security Solutions - The D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug is an example of a smart security solution that toggles lights on and off randomly to deter potential thieves.
3. Connectivity Extension - Consumers are increasingly looking for ways to extend connectivity outside their homes, driving the need for weatherproof smart outdoor outlets like the D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug.
1. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry has an opportunity to expand beyond the indoors and develop outdoor-focused products like the D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug.
2. Security Technology - Companies within the security technology industry can innovate by developing smart solutions like the D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug that provide both functionality and convenience.
3. Electronics Retail - Electronics retail companies can take advantage of the growing trend of outdoor smart home technology by featuring products like the D-Link All-Weather Smart Plug in their stores and online marketplaces.