Entertainment on land is so year 2011; with the 2012 Millenium Yacht Design Award for "Dream Boat" going to the 'Allochroous' yacht, it seems all festivities can only be celebrated on water if they want to considered modern.
This is no ordinary yacht -- its design is made only for the most chic events including anything from art exhibitions to full-out concerts. The idea is to be able to rock out in a suit or in a rave while being comforted by waves and the service of an extremely high-end boat. The Allochroous yacht is built with state-of-the-art technologies including color-changing abilities so that events are always kept interesting. The boat's entire build surrounds concepts that have to do with live events and performances, making it nothing less than the party-goer's dream boat.
The 'Allochroous' Yacht is Built for High-End Extravaganzas
1. Water-based Entertainment - There is potential for innovative water-based entertainment ideas that cater to those looking for unique experiences.
2. Luxury Event Yachts - Developing high-end yachts designed for hosting exclusive events could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Color-changing Technology - There may be a market for incorporating color-changing technology into various products and services for added sensory stimulation.
1. Event Planning - Luxury event planners could incorporate water-based entertainment into their offerings with the use of high-end yachts.
2. Yacht Building - Yacht builders could capitalize on the demand for high-end event yachts with unique and innovative designs.
3. Lighting Technology - Companies specializing in lighting technology could explore the potential of incorporating color-changing technology into their products for a variety of purposes.