The All Season Sweats are sweat pants that are temperature-regulating and resistant to odor. Its developers claim that these sweat pants are superior to cotton and polyester sweat pants in a number of ways.
The sweat pants use material used by Arctic explorers, mountaineers and Bedouin tribesmen, and feel fresh even in extreme weather conditions. They are crafted out of Merino wool, which has natural anti-bacterial and odor-repelling properties.
They are designed with a tapered fit and a slight drop crotch, allowing for a full range of motion as well as comfort without compromising style.
The All Season Sweats are the brainchild of 26-year-old Winson Tam, an economics graduate from Simon Frasier University in Vancouver. Tam began working on the idea after noticing a need in the fitness apparel industry for more functional sweat pants. Tam will be using Kickstarter to fund production of these sweat pants, with campaign backers set to get the sweat pants at wholesale prices if the campaign meets its fundraising goal.
The All Season Sweats Regulate Body Temperature and Kill Odors
1. Odor-repelling Clothing - Opportunity to develop clothing lines that utilize natural anti-bacterial and odor-repelling properties.
2. Temperature-regulating Fabrics - Applications across various industries in developing fabrics for enhancing user comfort in extreme weather conditions.
3. Functional Fitness Apparel - Increased demand for fitness apparel which focuses on functionality during workouts rather than just aesthetics.
1. Sportswear - This product belongs within the sportswear industry, however the technology can be utilized across other industries such as travel, healthcare and first responders.
2. Outdoor Apparel - The product is an innovation in the outdoor apparel industry and creates opportunities for improved functionality in various outdoor activities.
3. Fashion Retail - This Trend creating sustainable, functional and stylish clothes has the Potential to transform the clothing retail industry.