One of the newest products from natural skincare brand Weleda is an all-natural cleanser called the Aknedoron Cleansing Lotion that's full of gentle oils and extracts to tackle bacteria-causing spots. Rather than approaching problem skin with harsh chemical treatments, Weleda relies on natural ingredients like inflammation-soothing organic chamomile and biodynamic calendula, plus the essences of orange, grapefruit, lavender and rosemary. Together, these ingredients combine with olive and sunflower oil, to clean and refresh the skin in a gentle way that doesn't leave it stripped of its natural defenses.
Weleda's Aknedoron Purifying Range specifically targets blemished skin and is free from mineral oils or petrochemical derivatives, synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives and parabens.
Image Credit: Weleda
The Aknedoron Cleansing Lotion Contains Chamomile & Calendula
1. Natural Skincare - The rise of natural skincare products using ingredients like chamomile and calendula present opportunities for disruptive innovation in formulating more all-natural and eco-friendly skincare options.
2. Chemical-free Cleansers - Increasing consumer demand for chemical-free skincare products presents an opportunity for the development of more gentle and effective cleansers using natural oils and extracts.
3. Blemish-fighting Ingredients - The use of organic chamomile and biodynamic calendula in Weleda's Aknedoron Purifying Range shows an opportunity for the development of more innovative blemish-fighting skincare solutions that rely on natural and organic ingredients.
1. Natural Skincare - The natural skincare industry will continue to grow as consumers search for eco-friendly and all-natural options that use gentle, yet effective ingredients.
2. Organic Beauty - Organic beauty products will continue to surge in popularity and present disruptive opportunities for those who can take advantage of consumer trends in the skincare market.
3. Herbal Medicine - As more consumers look to natural and organic alternatives for skincare, there are disruptive opportunities in developing new products that leverage herbal medicine and its long history of healing properties.