The All Hands bags have been produced by designer Jen Stillwell while at sea. Stillwell spent a great deal of time aboard a ship while a part of an artisan community, hence her development of the line within a small studio in the bow of the vessel.
Several different elements are present in the All Hands collection. Shoppers can pick and choose form slouchy side bags, small hand clutches, daytime totes, circular zip up pieces and make up cases.
No matter the item selected, what remains consistent within the All Hands brand is its commitment to improving working conditions, the status of women and higher wages within the artisan industry, especially where these elements are lacking.
The All Hands Jen Stillwell Bags Were Made While at Sea
1. Artisanal Cruise Design - Designers can create unique products while traveling the world for a one-of-a-kind offering.
2. Sustainable Handcrafted Accessories - Creating accessories from materials onboard and sourcing eco-friendly alternatives would reduce waste.
3. Women Empowerment in Artisan Industry - Investing in women who are skilled artisans and providing higher wages can improve the quality of life for countless families.
1. Fashion-accessories - Innovative designs of nautical-inspired pieces can create a unique positioning within the accessory industry.
2. Cruise Line-tourism - Cruise lines can offer artisans a platform to showcase their work and give passengers the opportunity to buy unique and limited pieces made onboard.
3. Sustainable-fashion - The use of sustainable materials and ethically-made accessories can promote environmentally friendly fashion.