The Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow sunglasses are perfect for staying fashionable while protecting your eyes during the colder months.
These pair of sunnies are available in either a pearlescent white or a light pink. The chic pair are an oversized square frame that is given an added luxe touch because it comes with an elastic fur trimmed holder, which is made in the same color as the glasses. The fur is removable so when you'd like to sport your sunnies around during the summer time, you have the option to wear it sans fur. The sunglasses are completed with silver and gold finishings to really make them a standout showpiece.
When hitting the slopes or gallivanting around the sunny but chilly city streets, don't forget to put on a pair of Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow sunglasses.
The Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow Sunglasses are a Chic Necessity
1. Cold Weather Sunglasses - The production of durable and fashionable sunglasses designed for winter wear can provide an opportunity for a new line of eyewear products.
2. Hybrid Accessories - Innovative accessories that serve a dual purpose, such as sunglasses with removable fur trim for winter and summer wear, can disrupt the market.
3. Luxury Sportswear - The popularity of high-end collaborations between sportswear and luxury brands can be leveraged to create exclusive product lines.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Designers can integrate luxury and functionality into winter accessories to appeal to consumers in colder climates.
2. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods retailers can expand their offerings to include high-end and fashionable accessories for winter sports and outdoor activities.
3. Eyewear - Eyewear companies can create a niche market for high-end sunglasses designed for winter wear.