CSIRO Cuts Water Use by 30%
Stay clean and use less water! Neat. CSIRO is a new showerhead that inserts small air pockets into the water coming down on your body in the shower. As the surface area impacting your body, the feel of the drop are much like a â€œregular dropâ€ you'll get the complete shower feeling without even noticing the difference. According to the team leader Dr Jie Wu, â€œThe nozzle creates a vacuum that sucks in air and forces it into the water stream.â€ He expects the nozzle would cost less than AUD$20 and could be installed by householders.
1. Water-saving Showerheads - The development of water-saving showerheads with innovative features like air pockets, can help promote water conservation and sustainable living among households.
2. Vacuum Nozzle Technology - Vacuum nozzle technology can be applied to various appliances to enhance their efficiency and minimize wasted resources.
3. User-focused Design - Adopting user-focused design principles can lead to the creation of products that seamlessly integrate sustainability without compromising on customer satisfaction.
1. Plumbing and Sanitation - The plumbing and sanitation industry can benefit from incorporating innovative water-saving technologies such as air-pellet showerheads to its product line and increase customer awareness through marketing campaigns.
2. Home Appliance - Companies in the home appliance industry can explore the use of vacuum nozzle technology to enhance the efficiency and environmental impact of their products.
3. Sustainable Living - The trend towards sustainable living presents an opportunity for businesses in various industries to offer products and services that cater to conscious consumers looking to reduce their environmental footprint.