Nike introduces a new iteration of its iconic Air Max 90 shoe model -- this time, it boasts a re-design that celebrates the upcoming holiday, Easter. The themed sneaker for Easter this year simultaneously celebrates the 30th year of the silhouette and the base of the shoe is complete in both smooth and textured white leather.
On the side is the signature Swoosh, but it is complete in an iridescent finish to display a color-changing visual effect. Additionally, there is also a patch on the tongue, which boasts removable elements. When the patchwork is peeled off, it unveils a special graphic of a holiday-themed egg beneath. The same visual can also be found on the shoe's insoles and the show is rounded out with hues of blue and purple.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Air Max 90 Shoe Model Boasts a Holiday Themed Update
1. Holiday-themed Shoes - Creating limited edition shoes for holidays such as Easter can generate hype and increase customer engagement.
2. Color-changing Shoes - Incorporating technology that changes the color of shoes can appeal to the younger and tech-savvy demographic.
3. Removable Patchwork - Introducing removable patchwork to shoe designs can allow for customization and personalization, thus creating a unique product for consumers.
1. Footwear - Incorporating new designs, colors, and technology to footwear can attract and retain customers by constantly innovating.
2. Fashion - Collaborating with fashion brands or designing limited edition shoes can create buzz and increase brand awareness.
3. Consumer Goods - Creating unique and customizable products can increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, leading to growth in the consumer goods industry.