Jordan Brand introduces a new tonal palette to join the Air Jordan 3 sneaker model for the season with a black and gold palette. Notably, the shoes are designed in a winterized construction to combat any seasons of the year. This time around, the silhouette is made in women's sizing and has perforated paneling by the midfoot section and the heel.
The side panels are made from a tumbled leather material in black as the overlays are marked with the signature Cement Grey patterning. Touches of gold can be seen adding a stark tonal contrast by the eyelet section over the forefoot and the heel before being rounded out by the crisp midsole foundation and Air unit.
Image Credit: Solebyjc
The Air Jordan 3 Gets a Gold and White Colorway Palette
1. Tonal Sneaker Palettes - There are opportunities in creating new tonal colorway palettes for different sneaker models.
2. Winterized Sneakers - Winterized constructions for sneakers that make them useful for all seasons create disruption in the footwear industry.
3. Women's Sneaker Designs - Designs of sneakers made with women's sizing in mind have become more popular in recent years and increased focus on this demographic could create new business opportunities.
1. Footwear Industry - Opportunities exist in creating innovative sneaker designs and constructions that can withstand different seasons and appeal to different demographics.
2. Fashion Retail Industry - Retailers in the fashion industry can capitalize on the popularity of unique color palettes and sizes, particularly for women, to increase sales and engagement with their products.
3. Streetwear Industry - Streetwear brands have an opportunity to integrate innovative sneaker designs and color palettes to appeal to the growing fashion market who are seeking products that blend style with function.